Main Forum

Very disappointed in the management

2 replies
Votes:
Untagged users
So when I logged on today, I noticed I'm muted for a whopping whole week. I have a hunch why I was muted, but I think this is very unfair. I spoke about it with Drax and he explained the rules to me in detail. I apologised and went on with my day. Then I logged off. When I logged on again, I saw I was muted.

I'm very disappointed because apparently, talking it out is too much of a hassle. Muting loyal, returning players for a whole week behind their backs is clearly the best solution. All is well because this server has a lot of loyal players and this definitely won't disencourage others to discuss the rules and ask stuff to the admins. I'm sure this kind of behaviour will make a lot of people stay on the server. It's true that I got a warning from Erudit but I stopped soon after. I only brought it up again to discuss it with Drax.

tl;dr I'm salty about the abuse of power just because I chose to discuss the rules.

4QA6QxE.png
giphy.gif
Posted Nov 24, 18 · OP · Last edited Nov 24, 18
Dislike
List
Undo
Votes:
+3
Admins
I don't care if you've played PokeHeaven since the beginning of time (so have I by the way), if you are using the N word on our server, you are perpetuating racism. You literally said both versions of the word in public chat. This is a Minecraft server and is no place for that, we have a strict no discrimination policy in the rules and if you didn't read that before then it is your fault. If you need a filter to stop you from saying discriminatory words that clearly says more about you as a person than anything else. It's not us abusing power from you discussing the rules, it's you breaking the rules and receiving a punishment.
Posted Nov 24, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
Admins
Have you considered not saying the n word while playing Minecraft?
Posted Nov 25, 18
Top Posters
24 Posts
12 Posts
12 Posts
10 Posts
5 Posts
NoticeNotices